Sunday 5 June 2011

Today is YOUR day

Some of the lovely ladies in Tubby Town have set up a competition where two teams compete over a 6-week period to see which team can lose the most weight.

I'm in the Fabulous Foxy Flowers team and we're a beautiful bloom of a pink and purple variety.  Our competitors are the yellow Sleepy Summer Sunnies. I wish both teams good luck and may the best team win - which of course will be the Foxy Flowers.

I must admit, being in a team and the thought of letting others down is helping. It's making me think twice about what I eat (ok, well drink).  I have been a bit casual with my Fat Pill-popping recently and this new team commitment has made me be more disciplined. So thank you lovely Tubby Town ladies for organising the competition.

After a good day tubby-wise yesterday, managing to stay within my Fat Pills allowance, I'm feeling full of PMA today - that's Positive Mental Attitude in Tubby Town speak. So today's words of wisdom from the cards will be drawn from my deck of 'Angel' cards. These aren't tarot cards, but are oracle cards with messages from the Angels.  Angel card messages are always full of PMA, and today's message is for all the lovely Tubby Towners - but particularly for the Fabulous Foxies this sunny Sunday morning.


I shuffled the cards and drew one randomly.  And what a lovely message from Angel Bethany. It says "When you take excellent care of yourself, everybody benefits. Give yourself a relaxing treat today, such as a massage, sea salt bath, or pedicure. And for the Sleepy Sunnies there's always chocolate"

OK, so I added the last sentence myself, but the rest came from Bethany.

So Foxies and all you lovely Tubby Towners, the message for today from Angel Bethany is that now is the time to give to yourself. Take care of yourself, open yourself out to rest and relaxation, and "don't allow yourself to be swayed from this important mission".

Go Foxies Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment