Sunday 12 February 2012

What's In the Cards Today?

Well having made a good start since going back to Tubby Town in January, 3.5 tubbies gone so far, I'm wondering how I can keep this momentum up.

I've been buying quite a few decks recently so I thought I'd ask a new one - the Gothic Tarot by Joseph Vargo - what I need to be aware of in the forthcoming Tubby Town week. 

This is quite a 'dark' deck with 'otherside' type of images.  Yet nonetheless beautiful and often haunting.  The card I drew was the Knave of Swords, which - in this deck - is quite a menacing looking character.  This is someone who is clever but can also be deceitful and manipulative.  In Tubby Town this would be the Diet Saboteur.  It need not be someone else,  it can also be myself and fooling myself that now I've lost a few tubbies I can relax.  The jeans are feeling a bit looser, so I can eat a few more Fat Pills - even though I'm not hungry.  Had a bit of that on Friday and yesterday.

I stuck at the same weight this week so need to break this cycle early before next weigh in on Tuesday.  I want the downward spiral (weight-wise of course) to start again this week.

So back to business even more seriously today.  Only two more days to the great Weigh In.

No comments:

Post a Comment