Sunday 26 February 2012

The Diet Goddess

Well, after a big diet wobble last weekend I managed to retrieve a 'stay the same' vote on the scales.  Today I am seeking a bit of inspiration to up my motivation levels. 

I recently bought some 'Goddess Power' cards and haven't used them yet - so thought I'd ask them for some Goddess Girl Power messages.

After a good shuffle and cut, the first card I drew was Mary - the Pregnancy / motherhood Goddess.  I had a look at the guide book that comes with the cards and all the messages from Mary are about contraception, family and children. 

Believe me, I put that card back in the deck quicker than you can say 'Diet Goddess';  ok so can't say 'Diet Goddess' that quickly, but you get my drift.  Enough from that card methinks.

So I drew another card - and this time got Pele - the Hawaiian Goddess for all things energy.  That's more like it! 

Messages from Pele include about the benefits of natural foods rather than short-term processed high sugar quick 'hit' foods.  She includes a message about cleaning up my diet and slugging back tons of water.  Water - the famous h20.  We are meant to drink litres of it each day, which I struggle to do.  Other Tubby Town residents swear by it as a weight loss aid.  Other messages from Pele include getting out in the fresh air, and exercising - and yoga.


Ok, so that's the theme for this week. Drink more water and do more exercise!


I was rather hoping for something along the lines of drink more wine and eat more chocolate - but I guess that's how I got to Tubby Town in the first place.

Ok scales - let's see how I go and see you on Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. How ya doing Jane? Found you on the WW site. Lets share our ups and downs :)

    ReplyDelete